| Other BBSes » |
CT60 and related things BBS
|CT60 boot 1.05|
Posted by: insane/.tSCc.
For those who don't freqent Atari-Forum:
I've released a new CT60 Boot ROM for the CT60
(without PCI! - CTPCI IDE is supported BUT NO IDE DEVICES).
Boot Changelog since v1.03c
- modified the sources for cross compilation on PC (huge thanks to mikro!)
- added fixes from 1.03c-PM (background color ESC-c)
- added fixes from 1.03d (flash chip id is 16bit, not 32bit)
- added v_pline fix from 1.04alpha
- added Patrice Mandin's CT60 Setup, enhanced it and bugfixed the setup loader
- added CTPCI IDE Port support (and nothing else regarding PCI!)
- limit CTPCI memory space to 0xC0000000-0xE0000000 (This way Ethernat+SuperVidel+CTPCI work)
- fixed boot modecode interlace setting when boot monitor != running monitor
- fixed VT52 emulator: ESC KoJEd all destroyed the saved cursor pos
- removed ataboot Linux Atari Bootstrap from ROM - It can't boot the current Linux/m68k Kernel
- Selecting Linux will launch C:BOOTSTRA.TOS
- New Atari Logo Display Routine which doesn't use the Blitter (for SV Users)
get it @ http://insane.tscc.de
[All messages in this thread]
Message board and comments are now read-only
Due to abuse of the message boards we have put the entire site in read-only mode. That means you can't post new threads or reply to old messages and you can't add
comments in VideoDB and PicDB.
Some messages have been erased from reading, but are stored in case they need to surface again.
After 17 years and 45000 messages we're shutting down due to one person.