Food and drinks
- You need to bring
food and drinks yourself. This includes breakfast. We tried to have
breakfast 'inclusive' before, but it's just not doable for such a small party
and low entrance fee.
- Coffe and tea is provided free of charge.
- Baggio of Evolution will give every visitor a free beer
from the award winning local brewery Oppigårds. Hooray for Baggio!
- The party features a complete kitchen where you can cook your own food.
All we require is that you clean up after yourself. There are also refridgerators
where you can store your food.
- The party features a barbecue which will be used quite a lot during
the time. Bring your own sausages, burgers, steaks or whatever you like
- Take-away food is only reachable via car. We might do some sort of collective
pizza/fastfood-delivery, we'll see.
- Make sure to bring power extensions! We won't have outlets for everyone.
- Bring a tent and sleeping gear if you havn't booked Bed & Breakfast or hotel/hostel.
Sleeping inside the house is not recomended. Short on space and usually too hot and noisy.
- There will probably be limited internet over WiFi and ethernet available, but don't depend on it!
Please bring your own mobile network connection if possible. Also bring TP-cables and switches
in case you hook up to the party net connection.
- The party house has a shower that you can use and of course a bunch of toilets. Please keep the
shower and toilets fresh and clean!